FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. - Is Senior Art Supplies open to the public?
A. - Yes. We are open for internet, phone and shop sales. we currently have 4 store locations Click here for details
Q. - Does Senior Art Supplies sell wholesale as well as retail?
A. - No. But we can offer bulk discounts on most items.
Q. - How much will it cost to ship an order to my suburb/town?
A. - To see our Freight Charges terms Click here
Q. - Are the prices listed inclusive of GST?
A. - Yes. All product prices include GST.
Q. - If I place an order today, will I receive it tomorrow?
A. - On average orders will be shipped same or next business day. This can vary during high traffic times ie when a sale is on, however if a significant delay occurs we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to let you know. If we have the items in your order in stock, & you choose 'Express Delivery' your order will be received in 1-2 days (excluding some remote locations). Please call or email us prior to ordering, if your order is required the next day, & we will endeavour to help meet your deadline, where possible. Our courier service is next day to Melbourne Metro, some regional Victorian areas, Sydney Metro, Canberra Metro, Brisbane Metro, Adelaide Metro and Perth Metro.
Q. - Can I place my order over the phone?
A. - Yes phone 1800 983 400
Q. - How do I log in/ Create an account?
A. - Customers can create an account or log in simply by clicking on the My Account button located to the top right hand side of the Senior Art homepage.
Return Customers will be prompted to fill in their log in details and new customers will be required to continue as a guest and will be able to create a new account before going through checkout.
Q. -What if I make a mistake on my order/ I want to add something to my order?
A. - If a mistake has been made on your order or you wish to add something extra please contact the Frankston store as soon as possible as orders are often dispatched same day. You can get through to Frankston by either phoning on 03 9783 6044 or emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any of our friendly staff will be able to help you.
Q. -How do I get a new password/ My new password won’t work
A. - Customers can request a new password by clicking on the My Account button located to the top right hand side of the Senior Art homepage. To the left under Returning Customers you can select Forgot your password and have a new one emailed to you.
Please note that new passwords are often sent straight to your spam or junk inbox. If you haven’t received your new password it may be in there. Please ensure that before using your new password that you have completely shut down the Senior Art Supplies page and reopened it fresh. Otherwise your account will still be set to your old password and your new one will not work.
Q. -Out of stock products
A. -If there is an item that you wish to purchase but it is out of stock you can select the item and sign up to be notified when it is available again.
Very rarely there are discrepancies and an item on your order may be out of stock. In this case we will contact you immediately to either offer you a refund or we can try to source the item for you or find a suitable substitute. We will make every effort to get your order dispatched and on its way to you as soon as possible.
Q. - Gift Vouchers do you sell them and how can I use them
A. - This e-voucher can be redeemed at our online store or at any of our retail stores.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from purchase date.
- This voucher can be used over multiple transactions until the value is exhausted.
- Only one (1) Senior Art voucher can be used per sales transaction.
- This voucher cannot be used to pay store accounts.
- This voucher will not be replaced if lost and should be treated as you would a cash amount.
Q. - Gift Voucher how to redeem
- If redeeming a voucher in-store simply present the voucher with your items.
- When redeeming online, continue with your transaction as a normal sale and when you are at the ‘check out’ please type your voucher code in the ‘comments’ section.
- Complete the sale transaction as normal. The value amount of the voucher will not be deducted from the total until we process the transaction.
- Credit card payments will have the value of the voucher being used deducted from the total before being processed. (in the form of a refund)
- PayPal transactions will have the amount of the voucher being used refunded to your PayPal account when the sale is processed. (in the form of a refund)
Q. - Gift Vouchers how are they issued
A. - As our web and online is not fully intergrated your e voucher wont be be emailed to you unless it is ordered during business hours. We will email it to you as soon as we are open for business when ordered outside business hours.
Q. - What forms of Payment do you except
A. - We except Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Cheque and Cash. You can also use Direct payment apon request
Q. - How do I get special offers, promotions and coupons
A. - Please click "Get Our Newsletter" at the top of the senior art home page